This article will guide you through a mouthwatering collection of comforting gluten free vegan casseroles recipes that are sure to satisfy both your taste buds and your desire for nourishing, comfort food. From creamy pasta bakes to savory shepherd's pie, get ready to indulge in some incredibly delicious meat-free options that will leave you feeling warm and satisfied!
Casseroles are dishes cooked slowly in an oven, typically containing a variety of ingredients such as meat, vegetables, and at times a starchy binder like rice or pasta. The ingredients are often layered or mixed together in a single baking dish and baked until they meld into a flavorful dish.
Vegan casseroles are a delicious meat-free, dairy free and egg free alternative. The perfect easy and quick to make dinner recipes!
They are hearty and comforting, great dump and bake recipes, perfect also for meal prep.
In this collection of gluten free casseroles you will find a variety of deliciuos options:
- rice and pasta bakes
- casseroles packed with vegetables like potatoes, cauliflowers, zucchini, mushrooms and pumpkin squash
- high protein casseroles with beans, lentils, tofu, quinoa and broccoli
- creamy, delectable casseroles with homemade vegan cheese and bechamel
- vegan breakfast casseroles
- recipes for vegan casseroles that you can serve as a main or side dish at Thanksgiving, Christmas or any gathering really!
I really hope you will enjoy this roundup of the best vegetarian gluten free casserole recipes! I am curious to know which one will you try first?
Rice and Pasta Bakes
If you make this recipe or have questions, leave me a comment down here! And a 5 star rating if you have loved it would help me grow the blog 😉
For all the updates, follow me on Facebook and Pinterest and tag me on Instagram if you make this or any of my recipes! I absolutely LOVE to see what you make and share it in my stories!