On the hunt for something super refreshing, healthy and full of flavor? Well these gluten free vegan popsicles recipes are exactly what you are looking for! All dairy free and with wholesome ingredients, you will want to try them all and make dozens of them!
And don't miss these vegan and gluten free homemade ice cream recipes for even more scrumptious snack and dessert ideas!
Are popsicles gluten free and dairy free?
When looking for store bought popsicles you probably wonder are they gluten free? And dairy free?
Well oftentimes they may contain both or one of the two. They may be dairy free, yet be made with plant based milk that may contain gluten, like oat. Other times they may be gluten free, but made with dairy products, like milk and yogurt.
Or they may simply contain traces of both, due to being processed on equipment also used for gluten- and dairy-containing products.
So that is why I created this collection of deliciously refreshing homemade vegan popsicles! You will be able to make so many different ice pops, freeze them in advance and have them ready whenever you need a fresh, healthy snack!
These vegan popsicles are made with ...
With these recipes you will make your own homemade popsicles in no time.
You will find such a variety of options, like:
- popsicles made with almond milk, coconut milk, with and without yogurt
- ice pops made with fresh fruit and frozen fruit
- low carb, low calorie and sugar free popsicles
- organic, natural gluten free vegan popsicles for toddlers and kids
And as for the flavors, oh man, so many delicious ideas to choose from!
- fruity options, from watermelon and peach, to exotic mango and pineapple
- creamy coconut popsicles or energizing coffee ice pops
- tangy, citrus flavors, like lime, orange and lemonade
- and you can't miss the strawberry, cherry and blackberry ones
- but also indulge in the choco-coconut or cheesecake flavored popsicles
So get ready to freshen up your summer with many delicious vegan ice pops!
Gluten free vegan popsicle recipes
Now that you have seen them all, I am curious which ones will you make first? 🙂